At ATS, it is our employees that count! Strength in People
ATS attracts, inspires, and retains the best people in the industry with highly competitive compensation and annual merit increase opportunities.
At ATS, we provide a competitive benefits package with choices to meet our employees and their eligible dependents needs. Benefits include a comprehensive healthcare coverage, an ESOP and 401k retirement plan and a generous Paid Time Off plan. A brief summary of these benefits appear below.
Menu of benefits available:
- Comprehensive PPO Medical, Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental & Vision Insurance (US & International coverage options)
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Transportation Spending Accounts – Parking and Mass Transit
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Paid- Group Term Life Insurance- Minimum $100K, or 1X base pay, with corresponding amount of AD&D
- Paid – Short Term Disability
- Paid – Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Employee and Family Life and AD&D insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – for confidential counseling, legal/financial services and work life resources
- Paid Holidays – up to 10 days
- Paid Vacation (up to 5 weeks depending on program/length of service)
- Paid Bereavement Leave & Jury Duty Leave
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Training & Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Credit Union Eligibility
- Paid Bi-Weekly (Direct Deposit Available)
* Please note that not all benefits may apply to all employees.
ATS Employees can access their pay details, benefit details, coverage, carriers, group information, etc. online via the Paycom Portal. Click here for access or contact ATS HR.