Pillars Wellness: Virtual Cooking Class
ATS Wellness Pillars: Virtual Cooking Class – April 27th
As part of ATS’ Wellness Pillar, we are excited to host a virtual cooking class. This virtual event is open to all employees, regardless of your geographic location, allowing everyone to join a hands-on cooking class from the comfort of your own home. Participants can follow along in real-time, ask questions, and learn to cook a new recipe. Let’s get cooking!
- Date: Thursday, April 27th
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm EST
- Location: Virtual (from the comfort of your own home)
- Registration: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D44AEAA22A1F5C70-virtual (mandatory to attend)
- RSVP Deadline: April 10th
- What’s On the Menu: We’ll be cooking pizza!
The deadline to register for the class is April 10th, or until registration is full. There are 35 slots available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Employees who register will be mailed an ingredient kit that includes (almost) everything needed to make what’s on the menu (addresses will be collected after registration).